This is the life of me, here and now. Wife, Mum of two beautiful ratbags, and trying to find me in there somewhere too! Blogging the thoughts and journey through PND that has me where I am today. This is the life of my Happy (and sometimes not so happy) Mayhem..

Friday, December 31, 2010

Let your colours burst - Healing through Song

As corny as this sounds, I love to find meaning in songs to help heal. When I heard Katy Perry's Firework shortly after seeing her live mid year, I just froze. Every word, was exactly how I felt and what I needed to start finding my self again. So my feel good song of the year is by far Firework.. I am sure you have all heard it, but if not take a moment to really listen to the words (see film clip on the link below). You may just find your self in there somewhere too.

Katy Perry - Firework

No comments:

Post a Comment